I learned a few more things this past trip to San Diego:
- The power of prayer and positive thoughts is an amazing thing.
- Driving in the car with my father driving is like an E-ticket attraction at Disneyland and I’m too young to ever have experienced one.
- People in San Diego use umbrellas to block the sun where as in Seattle tourist use them to block the rain.
- Clean cut men > beaded hipster.
- I’m beginning to think I’m not my father’s daughter after all he LOVES Denver omelet they have bell peppers in them. Seriously WTF?!?! Gross!
- 87% humidity is about 80% too much for me.
- Who puts mayo in their guacamole? Oh my father does that’s who. WTF?!??
- Communion “wine” still tastes disgusting and I had to ‘pay’ to take communion, so strange.
- Elrose Ct has an amazing barter system going on. Bacon for avocados and onions for beans.
- San Diego’s rush hour traffic has NOTHING on Seattle hour traffic.
- Cops love to pull people over in SD saw at least two a day, no I did not get pulled over.
- A yellow stop light means speed up, a red stop light means 2 or 3 more cars can go.
- Per my dad in the early/mid 70’s you didn’t go into a bar in IB without a gun.
- BC plates in Seattle are much better drives than BC plates in San Diego.
- I really like 65 mph speed limits.
- You can get jet lag without changing time zones.