I thought I’d share some of my most recent San Diego observations:
- Everyone likes to back in to park but not everyone is an expert at it.
- Males wear 10x more cologne than females wear perfume.
- Guys don’t care if you’re fat if you have boobs they will flirt with your boobs not necessarily your face.
- There is always room for ice cream it’s a requirement to keep cool.
- Hillcrest has delicious brunches.
- Cupcakes are sent from heaven.
- Mexican food is essential to stay alive in San Diego.
- It’s pretty creepy when doves cry.
- Jeans are the bane of my existence, sweaty knees suck.
- San Diego is lacking a Slurpee delivery service. Scratch that my father is the best Slurpee delivery service ever.
- The homeless in San Diego have some of the best signs ever.
- San Diego spells country KSON.
- Animal Planets “Finding Bigfoot” marathons are painful to watch. If they’ve had ‘sightings’ why hasn’t one been caught or at least remains of one found? Why oh why does my father love this show.
- San Diego’s airport Terminal 1 is old and the bathroom are disgusting Alaska Airlines please make them clean it up, the recent remodel did nothing more than putting lipstick on a pig and bring back Rubio’s.
- San Diego water filtered through a Brita filter taste nothing like Seattle water filtered through a Brita filter.
- Chorizo corn-dogs are the shit.
- Google image search has nothing on what Cellulitis actually looks like in real life, this is yet something else my mother has.