Things I’m currently obsessed with in no particular order:
- Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes – These make washing my face at night so convenient I love the ease of them.
- Bare Mineral Ready bronzer the skinny dip – When I wear this I look like I just came back from vacation with a nice tan and it doesn’t make me look like a Jersey Shore wannabe!
- My Minnetonka – I feel like I’m my father wearing my slippers outside, so comfy.
- Sandwiches – They are comforting and delicious and there are so many options like a bahn mi, grilled cheese, peanut butter & jelly, BLT’s, Paseo’s, ‘po boys, hoagies, cheese steaks, so many wonderful options.
- Mommasgonecity #theoandbeau Instagram napping pics – Oh the cuteness, if you haven’t seen these pictures go check them out, I die each time.
- My new swear word(s) – “Jesus Christ” no idea where I picked it up from but it’s been coming out of my mouth as if I was dropping f-bombs instead I’m dropping JC bombs, sorry JC.
- The Taste season 2 – I love how a single bite can make or break a contestant and I love any show someone gets kicked off of each week.
- Astro Mini External Battery – Never again do I have to worry when my iPhone battery starts getting low, well as long as I have my Astro Mini External Battery and iPhone USB cord.
- All things Polygamy (especially the FLDS & Warren Jeffs) – I can’t watch or read enough on polygamy, sister wives and the crazy that is the FLDS. No I don’t want to join but reading and watching it is fascinating like a train wreck I can’t turn away from.
- Sinfulicious – I love my personalized lotion and body scrub it smells like cotton candy and is AWESOME. If you are ever in San Diego go to Seaport Village and make yourself some personalized bath and body products they are AMAZING.
- Ellen’s sometime guest DJ Loni Love – She cracks my shit up and now I want to watch all her stand-up bits on YouTube, read her book and I want to see her the next time she comes to Seattle.
- YouTube Beauty channels – Yes I’m learning about beauty products from young girls videoing themselves in their bedroom, it’s weird I know.
- Benefits They’re Real mascara– After seeing many YouTube Beauty “guru’s” talk about this mascara I bit the bullet and purchased it and started using it right away and now I’m hooked I think I might love it ever more than my beloved Prescriptives Lash Envy Volumizing Mascara
- Pacific Northwest winter sunsets – I mean how could you not be obsessed with them? They are all over my Instagram feed.
I wonder what I’ll be obsessed with next! What are your obsessions?